The advantages of using briquettes
- It requires no cutting or breaking. It can burn both in boilers and stoves and fireplaces.
- Much lower heating costs. Easy to store. Easy to handle.
- It burns for a long period of time. Compared to firewood, charcoal and coke, briquettes have a higher combustion period. The water content of the briquettes is below 9% as compared with wood whose moisture content is over 40%.
- Low-ash - After burning very little ash remains between 2% -4% that can be used as fertilizer.
- Without smell during combustion gives off no odor
- High caloric power- sawdust briquettes have a minimum heating value of 4,400 kcal / kg and reaches 6200kcal / kg
- No sparks
- No chemicals, briquettes do not contain any chemicals or binders
For more information please call Cezar Selet 0731 510 501